I'm trying to produce some simplified versions of large mesh objects (~15-25M triangle CT scans) osgUtil::Simplifier gives me a bad allocation exception when using a model with ~10M triangles... I suppose it was not written for very large models and keeps a lot of data around. Are there any other options, preferably in osg? Software not in the repository? I've been searching the net, but I can't find any software that handles these large models properly. Most just freeze or run out of memory. It seems there are some papers out there with modern algorithms, but no source or executables.