Hi,

I'd also suggest what Christophe said. Do the projection of some tiles manually before VPB is run. I normally use something like:

gdalwarp -t_srs "+proj=latlong +datum=WGS84" -r bilinear $name ../reprojected/$newname

Then load the tiles into something like QGIS (http://www.qgis.org/) to see if they line up.

jp

christophe loustaunau wrote:
Hi Shayne,

Maybe you could reproject your imagery to a geographic projection with gdal (gdal_translate) and see if you have the same artifact.
You will know if it's a VPB or a gdal reprojection problem.