Hi Robert, hi all,

I agree with 99% of what you say. And I would like to insist on the fact that
visivility (marketing/web site/etc.) is a weak point of OSG. It's really too
bad since OSG has a great source code and great community. Maybe some threads
would be started about that? For instance search engine's visibility, or web
site content/maintenance/appearance/whatever, or on general
marketing/advertisement. Maybe donations would be used to pay some
advertisments?

Where I don't totally agree is on the game market. I guess we mainly are
engineers/researchers, not marketing professionals; so concentrating on OSG's
features is logical. Of course we have to keep OSG's strongest points. But the
game market has to be infiltrated by OSG! The benefit for OSG would be to have
a different use for its code, and thus giving it more varied contributions. Why
is there so few people wanting to work on osgAudio, and osgPhysics? Why did we
have to wait so long before osgWidget and osgAnimation's integration? IMHO, the
game market is an (the?) answer. We could use the power of vis-sim and
virtual-reality features in games, and vice-versa.
Remember that it's awfully difficult to get from "very good" to "perfect",
whereas it's easy to go from "nothing" or "very bad" to "acceptable". At least
a few things about gaming would provide us much.

And as I already told, I'm ready to help for a bit of management, but I'm also
ready to help on marketing/visibility/etc.

Sukender, determined to fight the weak points ;)