Hi Robert,

It would be interesting to implement an interactive and improved
version of ROAM or SOAR or even CLIPMAP for OSG. In vtp you can find
standalone working implementations. Both would require paged DB. The
internal representation would use different data structures.

The only two OSG ready implementations I found at vtp was demeter and
chunked lod.

-- A.