I'm working on a driving project on OSG, and now I am making it rain. I
added a precipitation effect for that. My scale is 1 unit = 1 cm.

*First question:*
When my car runs just a bit (say, 5 km/h), the rain comes at my face as
though I was running at 200 km/h. And if I run faster than 20 km/h or so,
the rain bacomes glitchy (looks like it's snowing, too).

How do I change the speed at which the rain comes?

*Second question*
It also rains inside my car. I tried adding a node mask for that, but it
didn't seem to work. Is it possible not to make it rain inside the cars
(which are on a separete osg::Group)?

Thanks,
--
Jefferson Pinheiro