Hi

You can do this with a simple NodeVistor, that collect pointers in a
array to yout Switch Nodes and Transfrom(DOF) nodes

See something like http://www.vis-sim.com/osg/code/osgcode_bbox1.htm or
http://www.vis-sim.com/osg/code/osgcode_color1.htm

Add case for the swithc and transform nodes etc..

Theres plenty of node vistor examples around, but you should see the
concept and what you need to do

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura