Hi all,

I have a application that load some 3D models in .flt format. This
models include both switches and Dof and I like to enable it.

To do so i have done a research in OpenSceneGraph documentation and I
have found the tutorials regarding the argument (in particular [1]).

It works well but I prefer, if it could be possible, to find how many
switch and dof nodes there are in a model and recover a pointer to
them without knowing their name. In this manner I could configure my
application changing models without take care of the name given to the
particular switches and dof.

I'm with version 1.2 of OSG.

Is it possible to do so?

Thanks in advance