Guys,

I am having some trouble with differences between Windows and X11
implementations.

It seems that I can call realize() and makeCurrent() successfully on
Windows before the osgViewer is realized ( to initialize application
plugins that use OpenGL ).

However, it also seems like that isn't possible to do under the X11
implementation. Is this true? Do I have to wait until the osgViewer is
realized before makeCurrent will succeed?

Thanks again,

John Argentieri
Software Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS
C4 Systems
john.argenti...@gdc4s.com

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message."