From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Tomlinson,
Gordon
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 9:07 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] altitude terrain shading...

With the Shader approach you still typically use a 1d texture, but can
have good control of what color a pixel gets and you can place palettes
in the texture etc.. Works well

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura