Hi,

Through some debugging, I discovered that the osg/Export header file is
disabling the C4996 "method is deprecated" compiler warning message*.
That's all well and good when compiling OSG, but it is affecting *any*
project that happens to include that file (directly or indirectly).  In my
case, I have a class method marked as deprecated but since the class derives
from an OSG class, the osg/Export header gets pulled in a squelches my
compiler warning.

Would it be agreeable to remove the disabling of the MSVC 4996 warning in
the osg/Export file?  It doesn't appear that OSG itself is generating any
deprecated compile warnings.

*The MSVC C4996 compile warning is generated when a method declaration is
prefixed with " __declspec(deprecated)" and is useful to notify the user
that a deprecated method is being used.

Thanks,
Erik Johnson