Hi JS,

> But as I said, perhaps adding these as command line options instead of
> inside osg/Export would be better. So /wd4244 /wd4251 /wd4275 or something
> like that. Because as soon as they're in osg/Export, then these warnings are
> also disabled for user code which includes any OSG header (since any OSG
> header includes osg/Export). I think it's "wrong" for a library to dictate
> what happens when compiling user code...

I understand the problem with the warning disable bleeding into end
user apps, and really isn't ideal practice, but... if we don't then
all these unhelpful warnings will spill over into the build of end
users apps.  Disable the warnings using compile options might solve
this issue with the OSG build itself but doesn't solve the problem of
warnings in the end user apps.

I think we're either stuck with using the include/osg/Export pragma's
or to use the push/pop which isn't ideal either as we'd potentially
end up touch lots of OSG files.  It might be we could just use
push/pop for the Vec* classes and use include/osg/Export to disable
the dll warnings.

In the great scheme of things, for OSG-2.8 I now want to be getting
the code ready for release and fixing real bugs rather polishing what
remains of the most stubborn and unhelpful of warnings.