Hi JS et al,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to have a generalized FindOSG.cmake file that would be
> distributed with OSG and which any nodekits / projects would use to get this
> for free. Or maybe this already exists?

There is a OpenSceneGraph/CMakeModules/FindOSG.cmake that can be used
by projects.   I've just updated the contents from the version I use
in Present3D - this one is more up to date and handles use of env vars
much better.  It doesn't yet have version number querying but this
could be added.