Hi Robert,

There is a OpenSceneGraph/CMakeModules/FindOSG.cmake that can be used
by projects.   I've just updated the contents from the version I use
in Present3D - this one is more up to date and handles use of env vars
much better.  It doesn't yet have version number querying but this
could be added.

Cool, and yes I think that would be useful. Perhaps there could just be an OSG_PLUGINS_DIR variable that would be set to the right value and that the project would just use (in addition to the version which might be useful for other things too).

J-S