From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
neil.hug...@tesco.net
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:18 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Re How to deduce texture size ....

Hi Art and Gordon,

A further thought on this was that I omitted to mention that I do know
that the 3D coordinates of the triangles on my object are all in mm.
Given that I therefore know the real world size of the triangle, and for
each vertex I know the S,T co-ordinate in the texture domain, would this
help at all in the math to get a size for the texture applied ?

Neil.