Hi Guys,

To help facilitate the regular and timely introduction of
OpenSceneGraph with various software distribution (i.e linux distros)
I've put up two pages on the wiki:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/InformationForMaintainers

   http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/PackageMaintainers

These are accessible from the Community section of the website.  They
are just a first cut, and pretty devoid of useful information.  To
help fill in the blanks I need the community to pitch in and help get
all the info we need w.r.t who to contact to coordinate the OSG
release with the various maintainers, as well as information for these
maintainers so that they can quickly pull together all the bits
required to get the OSG built and included in their own releases.

Thanks in advance for your help,