On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
>> http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/PackageMaintainers
>
> As "Package maintainer" seems general and independent of platform, would
> adding Windows with different compilers (Win32_vc80sp1, Win64_vc90sp1, etc.)
> make sense? I'd like the maintainers for these to be as public as the
> maintainers of packages for Linux distros...

Yep sounds reasonable, go add them :-)

I started with the linux distros as these tend to be external parties
to the OSG community, packages under Windows/OSX tend to be driven by
core members of the community whom we can easily contact via
osg-users.  It's the external parties that are currently the part that
we need to join up.