Hi Umit,

Thanks for quick explanations, I am holding building directory separated from source directory and before building always I delete all files in building directory, but I get same result after 3 try :( I don't understand as you.

Yes, it's very weird. If we don't get to a more logical solution, we will have to assume that 2003 is more stringent for its warnings...

Can you tell me what your settings are for these CMake variables (you will have to show the "advanced values" to see most if not all of these)

OSG_DISABLE_MSVC_WARNINGS
OSG_USE_AGGRESSIVE_WARNINGS
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS

But I will checkout the 2.8 and try this branch in different directory.

The situation should be the same, there have been no changes to the CMake files since the branch was made (as far as I know).

And after osg web site get alive I will look at the cdash and try to scheduled nightly build. I hope it is simple to get understand quickly, because I haven't tried cdash yet :)

It's really easy. Nothing to install, just a checkbox to enable, a small batch file and a scheduled task to create and you're done. Thanks, it will be good to get nightly build testing for another compiler.

J-S