Hi Jean,

Sorry for latency because I was too busy. I have tried 2.8 and saw same
warning messages :( When I build I have choosen my choices;

BUILD_DASHBOARD_REPORTS = ON
OSG_DISABLE_MSVC_WARNINGS = ON
OSG_USE_AGGRESSIVE_WARNINGS = ON
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS = /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /GX /GR

And create osgBuild.cmd command in OpenSceneGraph-2.8 directory which
ingredients are;

call "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat"
devenv "C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.8\OpenSceneGraph\OpenSceneGraph.sln" /build
Release /project %1%

And I add to Scheduled Task from Control Panel to execute this task every
day.

And I have tried osgBuild.cmd command to test but I think it didn't work as
expected. Do you think these all things are right, or not?

Regards.

2009/2/5 Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com>

> Hi Robert,
>
>  FYI, I have disabled this warning via a pragma in include/osg/Export
>> as it was just consuming our time far beyond the worth of the actual
>> warning.  This is now checked into svn/trunk and OSG-2.8 branch.
>>

> Yeah, I saw that, and I agree, as long as it was just a few classes it was
> not too hard to add a few dummy ctors or copy-ctors or assignment operators,
> but 2003 seems to spit out this warning way too much for fixing all of them.
>
> J-S
> --

Ümit Uzun