On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Roger James <ro...@beardandsandals.co.uk> wrote:
> Robert Osfield wrote:
>
> Hi Roger,
> Sorry to hear it's still broke.  I'm not the original author of
> version additions, just the integrator.  Would it be possible for you
> to tweak the version support now checked in and get it working.
> Cheers,
> Robert.
>

> Robert,

I tried building the svn head version of OSG using the files you
attached to this thread with no success. I received RC1000 errors
along with "macro definition too big" - What compiler are you using? I
tried with VS2005 SP1. Could you re-send the rc files to me in a
direct email zipped? I'll try again. Could be that my browser is
mangling the files.

Anyone else have a go at this?