Just like Roger I don't really feel comfortable with CMake and for the time
being I just added the extra libraries in Visual Studio manually.
DOM 2.2 indeed adds extra dependencies. Building against DOM 2.1 should go OK,
though even for 2.1 I believe that the CMake file isn't really complete yet.

Since the DOM 2.1 is not downloadable as a package from Sourceforge anymore it
is probably wise to switch to 2.2

The Collada DOM 2.2 library is delivered with these libraries as precompiled
libraries:

> libxml2 and zlib (mingw, win32)
> pcre and pcrecpp (mac, mingw, ps3, vc8, vc9)
> libboost_filesystem and libboost_system (mac, mingw, ps3, vc8, vc9)
> minizip (mac, win32)
> tinyxml (linux, mac, mingw, ps3, vc8, vc9)

I don't know if we can reduce these dependecies with precompiler directives,
but that's the list we may need to handle properly. I am afraid this will
quickly clutter the CMake file. I think we need to prevent a collision with the
zlib as used by the png plugin. The boost dependency is not the full blown
boost, but only two small libraries. Furthermore release and debug versions of
these libraries are not properly set for Windows.

So there still is a small TODO list...

--
Roland

http://osgforum.tevs.eu/viewtopic.php?p=6345#6345