Hi Roland,

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Roland Smeenk <roland.sme...@tno.nl> wrote:
> I also feel this plugin is a little heavy on dependencies. (don't you just
> love OSS ;) )   However I believe that a Collada plugin that supports reading
> and writing is a valuable asset. I have planned (and partially implemented)
> further enhancements that will make it even more valuable.

I value the Collada plugin, but the Collada DOM itself not the
greatest example of how to manage/implement this type of project.
Each time I go to compile it from source it shouts out mess to me,
each time a Collada DOM is released it breaks things and introduces
new hurdles.  Are there any other Collada libraries out there?