From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Vincent
Bourdier
Sent: Tuesday 17 February 2009 11:54
To: osg
Subject: [osg-users] [C++/dll] Osg export model ?

Hi all,

Trying to make a dll with some osg code, I am having some difficulties.

It appear that a std::string parameter can cause crashes ... but in OSG
they are some std::string arguments... so is there some special
code/compilation to use ?
I use MSVC 2005 to make the dll and to use it in the other
application...

Any suggestion/idea would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,
   Vincent.