Hello,

i'm currently using the osg-OpenFlight Plugin to generate flt-files including
Subfaces (-> osg::PolygonOffset). Exporting and importing with osg works fine,
but using the generated flt-file with the Multigen openFlight API leads to
missing subfaces.
For example when opening the osg-exported flt-File with MultiGens Creator,
textures which were marked as subfaces are flickering. Loading the same file in
an osg Viewer application: everything looks fine. (Saving the file with Creator
and then opening it with osg Viewer -> flickering.)

Something about exporting subfaces seems to be not confirm with the api.

I'm using Osg 2.7.6, and MultiGen OpenFlight API 3.2 (Creator 3.3).

I need to use the api to convert from OpenFlight 16.1 to 15.7. But I also need
Subfaces. Would be great if anybody could help me. Thx!

Greetings,

Katharina