From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Katharina
Plugge
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:48 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] [osgPlugins] OpenFlight-Plugin - Subfaces could not
beread by OpenFlight-API

Hello,

i'm currently using the osg-OpenFlight Plugin to generate flt-files
including Subfaces (-> osg::PolygonOffset). Exporting and importing with osg
works fine, but using the generated flt-file with the Multigen openFlight
API leads to missing subfaces.
For example when opening the osg-exported flt-File with MultiGens Creator,
textures which were marked as subfaces are flickering. Loading the same file
in an osg Viewer application: everything looks fine. (Saving the file with
Creator and then opening it with osg Viewer -> flickering.)

Something about exporting subfaces seems to be not confirm with the api.

I'm using Osg 2.7.6, and MultiGen OpenFlight API 3.2 (Creator 3.3).

I need to use the api to convert from OpenFlight 16.1 to 15.7. But I also
need Subfaces. Would be great if anybody could help me. Thx!

Greetings,

Katharina