Hi Tanguy,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Tanguy Fautre
<tang...@aristechnologies.com> wrote:
> Talk about timing...

That's why it's always worth doing a syncronization step before coding :-)

> I've just got the green light from my boss.

Excellent news.  Means we all save some time, and we all can work on
improving the code base.

> Robert, is there a place where I could upload the current plugin
> implementation, including an example app and the Windows compiled ffmpeg
> libraries?

You could ftp them to the openscenegraph.org server, I could grab them
there and move the pre-compiled binaries to a publically accessible
place.

To log in to ftp on the server the user name is OSG, password OSG.