On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
> BTW, I've asked this before but you didn't respond - Now that we have
> separate user accounts on the Wiki, could the locked pages be opened up to
> some of us in the community? Downloads and Dependencies would be good
> candidates. That way we won't have to pester you all the time, at least for
> that :-)

For regular contributors/maintainers granting access to write to these
pages would be fine.  Opening out to the all subscribers would still
be a bit dangerous as it would be open malicious hackers.

I believe Jose L. can grant different privileges to different users.
If you wish access then just ping Jose L.