Hi Sylvain

Sylvain MARIE schrieb:

> Great! Would you mind sharing your initial work? Anything speeding up
> the osgViewer/Cocoa is welcome.
> And I can definitely live with some limited implementation for a start :-)
> We could add the shared contexts, fullscreen mode, etc. later, right?

I think the best way would be to branch the current state of osg and
check my modifications in, so we can work both on the code, without
disturbing trunk.

The current state of GraphicsWindowCocoa is:

* basic event-handling is functional (mouse + keyboard)
* basic window-management is functional
* resizing + moving of windows does not work correctly, the greatest
hurdle are the different coordinate spaces of Quartz (topleft) and
Cocoa(bottomleft) (WTF?)
* PixelBufferCocoa is missing completely
* multimonitor-support is not ready
* imageio for image-handling works
* cMake support is missing

I compiled a 64bit version of osgviewer and GraphicsWindowCocoa and it
worked :)

So, enough for today,

cheers,
Stephan