On 3/3/09 10:53 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Ulrich Hertlein<u.hertl...@sandbox.de>  wrote:
The libraries (-lavcodec etc) are all there but the library path
(-L/opt/local/lib) is not and I'm struggling to find a way to tell cmake to
use FFMPEG_LIBRARY_DIRS.

I've just added:

   LINK_DIRECTORIES(${FFMPEG_LIBRARY_DIRS})

To the ffmpeg/CmakeLists.txt  could you do an svn update and see if this works.

Okay, the libraries are properly picked up now.
So now we're back to:

Undefined symbols:
  "_img_convert", referenced from:
osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::yuva420pToRgba(AVPicture*, AVPicture const*, int, int)in FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
      osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)in
FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
      osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)in
FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o

From what I've read this is rather familiar territory for other builds as well?

Cheers,
/ulrich