Hi Max,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Max <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:
> However, I'm quite confused, I believed GL_TEXTURE_2D was type of GLint and
> GL_RGB8 of GLenum...

There are used for controlling different parts of OpenGL.  OpenGL has
lots of GLint/GLenum that are all used for different purposes, just
because they might be the same C type doesn't mean that they can be
used interchangeably.  I'm afraid there isn't any short cut to just
knowing OpenGL, you have to occassionally dig out OpenGL docs to see
what is going on.  The OSG deliberately uses the same naming
conventions as OpenGL to make it possible to reuse OpenGL docs in this
way.