Hi,

 I've once again a problem with setImage...
This time I've got an access violation in vector (.cpp I guess) in the body of

Code:
iterator end()
                {       // return iterator for end of mutable sequence
                return (iterator(_Mylast, this));
                }

there's an un-managed exception at : 0x012db2a5 (osg44-osgd.dll)
The one different thing is I call the procedure in class' constructor .

My code is still:

Code:
        _capture = cvCreateFileCapture(filename);
                if (!cvGrabFrame(_capture)) return;
                _rate = 1/(cvGetCaptureProperty(_capture, CV_CAP_PROP_FPS));
                _frame = cvRetrieveFrame(_capture);

                /*cvNamedWindow("test", CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
                cvShowImage("test",_frame);
                cvWaitKey(0);
                cvDestroyWindow("test");*/

                _tex -> setImage(_frame->width,
                                                 _frame->height,
                                                 1,
                                                 GL_RGB8,
                                                 GL_BGR,
                                                 GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,
                                                 (unsigned char*)
_frame->imageData,
                                                 Image::NO_DELETE ,
                                                 1);

The commented part allows to verify my image isn't screwed (I can display it).

Well, I guess it is another OpenGL subtility, thus I'm going to take a deep
look at the redbook. But let me know if you 've got any suggestion about
the code or just about where I should document about OpenGL.

Thanks