rogerjames99 wrote:
> Adam Wise wrote:

> > > That's what I meant...why is it not able to find the plugin? As far as I
> > > know, I BUILT the collada package, and viewer in windows. I followed the
> > > instructions in the read me. As far as installing it, there were no
> > > explicit instructions as to how to do that. Should I create a path to
> > > something?
> > >

>  A fairly fundamental check is to see if you have a file osgdb_dae.[dll|so]
> in the directory where all your other OSG plugins are located. On a recent
> windows install this will probably be "c:Program
> FilesOpenSceneGraphbinosgPlugins-2.8.0. If you have not, then you have not
> built the OSG Collada plugin. The OSG Collada plugin is built as part of the
> OSG build, it is not part of the Collada DOM library build.
>
> Roger

> Post generated by Mail2Forum

DynamicLibrary::failed loading "osgPlugins-2.8.0/osgdb_daed.dll"
Warning: Could not find plugin to write nodes to file "new.dae".

So it's likely that I didn't build the OSG collada plugin. The closest thing I
could find to that plugin was osgdb_daed.dll.embed.manifest. Which was located
in C:\OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0\build\src\osgPlugins\dae\osgdb_dae.dir\Debug. It was
well hidden for the most part. So, just to clarify, using visual studio 2008,
how would I  build the collada dom library?