Hi Paul,

hmm, yes it seems there are no In-Reply-To header tag, when a message is sent
through the forum. But I has never recieved any threading issue with the
message, since my mail client is able to thread them by the subject. You are
first who raised this issue ;), maybe your mail client has to be setted up
properly,

I could try to implement this, however I am not sure now how to do this. I'll
put it onto my ToDo list...

Best regards,
art