I am having a little bit of an issue with some of my files. I have a
database that is in FLT format. I can load it into my program, and it
takes a while, but when I query the height at a given x,y location, I
get the proper values.

Now, i have taken this file and converted it using the osgconv.exe
into an IVE file for better performance. This works well when loading
it into my viewer, but when I try and query the height at a given x,y,
the values I get back are erratic and not remotely close to what i am
looking for.

is there some way that the units in the ive could be getting messed up
(or does it even have a notion of units) and if not, what do I need to
do to make sure the number that I get returned is in Feet?

Thanks.

Geoff