From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Jason Daly
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 1:40 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] ShadowMap Required OpenGL Extensions

Ben Axelrod wrote:
I should probably specify the graphics cards in question.

The working card is a NVidia 7300 LE.  The card that passes the test, but still
does not work is a NVidia NV37GL [Quadro FX 330/Quadro NVS280] (rev a2)

The NV37 is a GeForce 5-era card, so it should fully support programmable
shading, although there were limits on how long and/or complex the shaders
could be.  I wonder if you're running into a shader instruction limit or
something like that.

--"J"