Oh cool, how do you do that?
Thanks,
-Ben

________________________________
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Tomlinson,
Gordon
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 3:39 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] ShadowMap Required OpenGL Extensions

We handle card discrepancies like texture size, number of units etc, by
querying the the cards cabalilties and setting up our limits in our programs
from them.

( now some dang cards can tell out right lies about what they support and drop
to s/w mode at times  but thats another story )

Gordon
Product Manager 3d
Gordon Tomlinson
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com