Hi All,

I've been looking into the problems reported by Shayne right at the start of
this thread, and with a little help from Christophe's patch have pinpointed
the problem and resolved it by re-ordering the reprojection and destination
graph building to avoid the reproject from invalidating the internal quad
map that vpb::DataSet maintains internally.  This re-ordering solves the bug
without having to do an costly (in time) patching of the quadMap and is more
straight forward code was so will be easier to maintain thatn Christophe's
patch too.

In testing I also found that the svn/trunk version of GDAL's multi-threading
warp operation was generating black output images, so I've made use of the
single threaded version the default which fixes the black texture problem.

Could users who've seen this problem with VPB database check out the
svn/trunk version of VPB and see how you get on.

Cheers,
Robert