From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Hagen
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:40 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Labeling 3D Nodes with HUD style

Hi,

Im trying to label certain points in my 3D - Scene.
Of course I could just use osgText and add it to a transform.
But what i want to do is a little more complicated.
I want to draw rectanlges with text inside that are drawn 2D (HUD like)
on the screen. They shall only appear on near the border of the screen.

But now (the tricky thing) I need to draw a line or sth. from the 2D
Rectangle to a certain point in the scene that is given by 3D
coordinates.
How do i do that?
I must somehow find out where on the screen my 3D-Point appears.
Or is there another way?

Thank you.
 Hagen