Hi All,

I'm looking for some thoughts, and advice, on the cache process within OSG.
Essentially a while ago (OSG1.2) I wrote an app that implemented its own
node/texture cache in memory as I didn't want to be writing things to the file
system as permissions were potentially a problem. I'm now looking at rewriting
in OSG2.8, and trying to get a handle on whether the cacheing offered by OSG
has changed at all. Essentially I want to cache objects in a memory cache,
rather than to file. As far as I can see this isn't an option within OSG2.8,
but I wanted to check if others new anything to the contrary ?

Thanks for any help/comments.

Neil.