Hi Robert,

> Finally tracked down the thread:
>
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=10619#10619
>
> The second message in the thread through me as it came through as :
>
> "please.. [Shocked]"
>
> Which suggests a rather impertinent level of impatience, but this
> wasn't at all meant.  Misunderstanding that can easily sour things
> all-round, both for the reader and the original poster.  It's silly
> once you know what has happened, but knowing this type of thing can
> happen is not something obvious until you've seen it once.

Yes, I think in this case, as Roland has already stated out in the thread, user
posted this emoticon  [Shocked]  (here link to the picture
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif) has misunderstood
the meening of this icon. Hmm, I am wonder how to solve that issue, that nobody
misunderstand anybody. Even me, if I read the post by looking on the pictures,
can not understand what really this emoticon is good in this context for. I
think, I could correct it to use the :-) symbols instead of bbcode, i.e.
shocked will then be :O instead of   [Shocked] .
Ok, I'll take a look into it.

cheers,
art