Martin Beckett wrote on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:23 PM:
> I didn't know about the user:osg password:05G
> I had tried the same username and passwd as here but it failed

You have to register a wiki login; it doesn't use the same username and
password as the mailing list (though that might be a nifty thing to have
at some point in the future)

> ps. it's now giving a database error page?

Can you be more specific? I've gotten "database is locked" messages,
which I assume mean that it temporarily locks you out if you try to log
in with the wrong password too many times, but after a little while (5
minutes maybe) you can try again.

--
Bryan Thrall
FlightSafety International