Dear All,
      I want to control virtual camera by a remote computer and local mouse.
Anybody know how to make two controls work at the same time?

      I did it as following, but do not work.
      Firstly, following functions are invoked.
            mViewer->setCameraManipulator(NULL);
               mViewer->getCamera()->setViewMatrixAsLookAt();
       Then to get the handle of camera from mViewer with
               mViewer->getCamera()->setViewMatrixAsLookAt();
       but reply the NULL.
       Thus, I can not set my camera at a desired location.

Show your comments to help me.
Thanks.

2009-05-19

ijustfu

请教一个关于setViewMatrixAsLookAt函数的问题
如果先调用mViewer->setCameraManipulator(NULL);然后再调用mViewer->getCamera()->setViewMatrixAsLookAt(),此时的setViewMatrixAsLookAt有效;如果mViewer里面存在一个照相机控制器,然后调用mViewer->getCamera()->setViewMatrixAsLookAt(),此时的setViewMatrixAsLookAt函数无效,即不能够把照相机定位到想要的位置,场景无任何变化。
请问哪问朋友遇到后面这种情况没有,可能出现的问题在那里,应该如何,才能使setViewMatrixAsLookAt该函数有效呢?先谢谢各位