* Robert Osfield -- Monday 01 June 2009:
> I've refactored the adaptKey method to use XLookupString in a bit more
> thorough way to than it did before, it ensures that osgkeyboard works
> fine on my Linux box with UK keyboard.  Could you try this?

Umm ... did you try osgkeyboard this time? This patch swallows Backspace.
Frankly, I find all these recent keyboard hacks rather worrying. I'd
really like Maxim to provide more info about the problem first (as you
suggested in your last post). Better let the keyboard as it was for now.

This could be a broken X server on his side (devel version or something),
or a broken setup or whatever. I can't believe that he's the only one
with a russian keyboard. Looks like everyone elses works just fine.

m.