Hi Xuex Chen,

I'm afraid I don't understand the issue that you have.  VPB can deal
with datasets in different projections by coordinate systems them all
into the same coordinate system that the final database will end up
in, as long as your data has all the correct coordinate system info
embedded (such as GeoTiff) in it should simply be a case of add all
your files to the osgdem/vpbmaster command line.

Robert.