Stephan Maximilian Huber wrote:
Hi Frank,

Frank van Meurs schrieb:
Hi Brent, Robert,

I've tried compiling OSG on my own Mac a while ago, using the provided
XCode project. In short, it turned out that there were quite a few
remnants of Stephan's personal configuration strewn about the project. I
can imagine this happening, as there's quite a lot of places these
specifics are set and could be overlooked. That and other things at the
time made me actually give up on trying to work with OSG on my Mac in
general.

Please report such annoyances and bugs to me or the list, it's hard to
keep an eye on every aspect of the project-files and xcode makes it
really hard to add new subprojects without full file-paths (a common
mistake by me).

And, if nobody complains I think that everything works :)

thanks,
Stephan

Hey Stephan,

You're right, I should have. By the time I fixed a bunch, however, I forgot which one's I'd changed and why. But, by then I had also grasped CMake and switched platforms.

Anyway, whatever the reasons for not doing so, I should have reported them and will do so in the future (should I be working on a Mac again).

Thanks for the effort though. :)

Frank