Bob Youmans wrote:
Hi,

about the view and slave cameras, i got it, thanks. one is the lo-res view for the GUI and the other is the hi-res (prerender) view for the memory bitmap. does it matter for the master/slave status for prerender vs the displayed camera.

I don't believe it will matter for what you've described so far. Depending on how your application will work, you might prefer to have one or the other view be the master.

Also, how does one turn these on/off? is that easy to control?

I believe you can turn cameras on/off by using their node mask (set to 0xffffffff for on, and 0x00000000 for off).

--"J"