Hi osg crew,

Learning osg has been really interesting and the documentation got so much
better since the last time I checked it out. Congrats!

How do I add invisible (always culled) geometry to a geode that can be picked?
What I want to do is control the active area independently from that visible
geometry. E.g: I would like a button to be clickable even when the click goes
slightly off the visible area.

Secondly, I would also use the same approach to prevent fast drags from loosing
the object (because the mouse pointer may travel off the geometry within one
frame).

Help appreciated,

/stefanix