Hi Ulrich,

I did create a directory structure within the RAR file. It should look
like this:

osgOcean-Source-1.0.rar
-----------------------
OsgOcean\
OsgOcean\CMakeModules\
osgOcean\include\
osgOcean\src\
osgOcean\resources\
osgOcean\AUTHORS.TXT
etc..

osgOcean-Resources-1.0.rar
--------------------------
Textures\
island\

The texture and island directories should be extracted into
osgOcean\resources\

I created it using WinRAR 3.8 for win32. It does seem odd that the
structure isn't getting replicated at your end.

Perhaps RAR isn't a great distribution format for cross platform
packages, a quick Google seems to suggest that it's not a particularly
well used format on Macs. Do you have the same issue with unrarx?

If you'd like me to email you a zip file of the source just let me know.

Regards,

Kim.