Ümit Uzun,
Modeling dynamic entities in physics is quite different from the
visual model that you are accustomed to. Personally, I would create
your physical model of your jeep and your world in physics, and allow
physics to determine the intersects. Your visual world will, probably,
contain much more detail than will be required in your physics world.
For instance, plants on the ground will need to be drawn in the
visual, but will not appear in the physics database unless required.
In short, let physics do the collision detection for physics, keep
your physics entities and databases as sparse as possible and you will
get the best performance.

Also, just because I am curious, did you look at bullet physics or nVidia PhysX?