Hi Robert,

Over the next six weeks I'd like to push out three stable software
releases, it's not something I can do on my own as testing, bug fixing
and feature refinement all items that community participation are
essential to ensure quality software goes out the door.

-- OpenSceneGaph-2.8.2 release, aiming for end of June (next two weeks)
-- OpenSceneGraph-2.10 and VirtualPlanetBuilder-1.0 releases, aiming
for end of July (in time for Siggraph)

That's great news, also a little daunting. I'll do my best to help with build and app testing.

Right now I'm not in a project that requires VPB but I can still test with a few datasets I have here from a little while back. It would be useful if you could give me some hints on command line options you'd like tested, and what to look for.

J-S