Hi,

We are developing a game with movies (mpeg) and would like to play them as cut
scenes. I see there is a osgmovie example there and we would like to play sound
in the movie using a sound library call FMOD.

The example uses quicktime plugin and the plugin in calls quicktime routine. My
question is can it handle all the video codec the quicktime on the system can
handle. If I would like to get the sound and sync with the video play back. Is
there any interface in the plugin I can use or I need to call quicktime routine
to get to that part?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Rabbi